A guide to Live Craps on internet
When you’re visiting a casino online you will probably be able to play a casino game called Craps. This is a classic dice game and the main goal for you is to bet on the outcome of the roll. You can choose between several different bets such as single roll bets or multi rolls bets and different outcomes. Of course different bets also means that the pay-out odds varies. It’s important for you to understand these things if you want to enjoy playing Craps. So we’re manly focusing on guiding you through the various bets available within Craps at casinos online.
Play Live Craps online at these casinos
|100 FREE SPINS
|105 FREE SPINS
|110 FREE SPINS
|120 FREE SPINS
Different bets in Craps
The following bets are the most straightforward in Craps when it comes to betting and they are paid at even money.
Pass Line: This bet is one of the most basic and fundamental bets in the game called Craps. If you want to bet Pass Line you will place your bet before the shooter rolls the so called “come-out” roll. When you’re betting “Pass Line” there are three possible turnouts on the come-out roll that you should know about.
- 7 or 11: Pass Line bet wins and the game ends.
- 2, 3 or 12: Pass Line bet loses and the game ends.
- 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10: With these numbers a point is established with Pass Line bet in Craps. This means that the game will continue and the shooter keeps rolling the dices. And if the point number is rolled before a 7 Pass Line bet will win. However if the 7 is rolled before the actual point number will be shown again Pass Line bet will lose.
Don’t Pass: This bet is similar to Pass Line bet. Just like before you will have to make your bet before the shooter rolls the come-out roll meaning a new game starts. In this case the come-out roll will end in one of four results.
- 7 or 11: Don’t Pass bet will lose and the game ends.
- 2 or 3: Don’t Pass bet wins and the game also ends.
- 12: Don’t Pass bet is called a push – the game ends and you will get your bet back.
- 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10: Like before this is a point number meaning the game will go on. If number 7 will show up on a roll before the point number Don’t Pass bet will win and the game ends. If the point number instead shows on a roll before number 7 Don’t Pass bet will lose and the game ends.
Odds and Come Bet in Craps
- Pass Line Odds: If you choose to play Pass Line and a certain point number is established you will be able to place odds bets on the Pass Line. You can bet up to three times the original bet. In order to win this bet you will need the point number to show up before a 7 again.
- Come Bet: This bet is similar to the Pass Line bet but you can only do this after a point number is determined. If this happens a Come Bet can be placed right away and will win if a 7 or 11 is rolled but will lose if 2, 3 or 12 shows up. If a point number is rolled the bet moves to that number in Craps and turns into a Point Bet. If the point number shows before a 7 the bet wins.
- Don’t Come: Like you can imagine this is the bet opposite to the Come Bet. You can only bet this if a point number is established. If number 2 or 3 shows up the bet wins while number 7 or 11 means that you lose. Number 12 results in a push meaning the bet goes back to you. If a point number shows the bet will go onto that number becoming the Point Bet. If you’re lucky and a 7 shows up before the point number the bet wins.
- Come Odds: If you’ve placed a Come Bet on the point number you can place another bet behind the Come Bet. These bets will lose if number 7 shows up – however this will also pay out the best odds if the Come Point Number happens to show up again before that.
Win or lose in Craps online
These bets we’re talking about in this section are decided on the next roll of the dice in Craps. You can win or you can lose. It’s all about luck, as you should know while playing a game of Craps online!
- Roll 2: This means you’re betting on two 1s being rolled the next time. If you’re lucky and this happens you will win at odds of 30/1.
- Roll 3: If the next throw is a total of 3 on the dice you will win at odds of 15/1.
- Roll 11: If the next throw is a total of 11 you will win at odds of 15/1 as well.
- Roll 12: Bet on double 6 as the outcome that will give you 30/1 if this occur.
- Roll Craps: If you bet on 2, 3 or 12 and this will show you will win at odds of 7/1.
- Roll 7: Any roll with 7 will make you a winner at 4/1.
- The Field: This one is a popular bet among players in Craps. If 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12 shows up you will be paid even money – but 2 or 12 will pay you 2/1 instead.
- The Horn: This is a bet combining four different bets all in one.
Other bets in Craps
These described bets may take several rolls of the dice before it’s clear who wins and who loses.
- Hard Way Bets: This bet means that you will choose either 4, 6, 8 or 10 and after that cross your fingers hoping for the number to be rolled the “Hard Way” before the “Easy Way”. So the hard way to make any of these numbers with a double roll. For example if a 2 and 2 is rolled it’s a hard way 4. If the dices would show 1 and 3 instead it would be the easy way. However, if a 7 is rolled all the Hard Way bets are lost.
- Big 6 / Big 8: If you’re a beginner at Craps you can choose the bet Big 6 or Big 8 since they are known as the easiest bets in the game. This means that you bet that either 6 or 8 will show up before a 7. If you’re lucky and you win you are paid out even.
- Place and Buy: You can choose to make a bet called Place or Buy on the point numbers in Craps. With these bets you’ll be wishing for the number you’re betting on to show up before a 7.
- Lay and Place Lose: This is the opposite to the bet above meaning you’re betting on that a 7 will show up before the point number you’ve chosen in the game.
Craps – all about luck if you win
Like every other game at online casinos Craps is all about luck if you win. There are no real strategies that you can use to guarantee a win. But of course, there are some of the bets that will increase your chances of winning in Craps. Keep in mind to play for fun and find your own personal favorite bets in Craps online.