Live Roulette on internet
One of the most popular classic casino games online today is live Roulette. In this guide we will provide you with all the necessary information about live Roulette at UK online casinos today. There’s no need to feel insecure or worried if you’re a total rookie when it comes to live Roulette. You can sit comfortably at home and learn how to play in your own pace. If you’re into Roulette and haven’t tried it live at an online casino yet you’re in for a treat. Live Roulette is quite simple and fun to learn and this casino games doesn’t require any certain skills.
When you enter a live casino online you will most likely see different live tables offering Roulette. Start off by choosing a table with a bet limit that fits your personal budget since it varies a lot. The casinos you’ll find in our UK casino guide offers high quality live Roulette games from providers such as Evolution Gaming, Microgaming and NetEnt.
Casinos that offers Live Roulette
|30 FREE SPINS
|105 FREE SPINS
|100 FREE SPINS
|150 FREE SPINS
Learn how to play live Roulette
You probably have some sort of image of what a Roulette table looks like – and it might feel overwhelming when you just look at it for real for the first time. However, it’s not that hard to understand how live Roulette actually works. Just keep on reading our live Roulette guide and we can assure you that you won’t be nervous anymore. It’s fairly easy to learn how to play and experience the entertainment live Roulette really offers.
To start playing live Roulette you have to sign up or log in at your favorite UK casino online. Click your way to the live casino and choose a table with a bet level that fits you. Also make sure that you are aware if it’s European or American Roulette you’re playing. We’re getting back to the differences further on in our live Roulette guide.
As soon as you’re in at the live Roulette table you will see a human dealer sitting by a real Roulette wheel and you can keep in contact through a live chat. This also allows you to see what other players write. You will kick off your game by placing a bet. There are several ways to bet on live Roulette and we’re telling you all about it soon.
Play live Roulette at UK online casinos
Every new Roulette game starts with the dealer who spins the wheel in one direction. After that he or she will place a small ball on the inner edge of the live Roulette wheel – in the opposite direction. In a while the spinning ball will fall into one of the pockets on the wheel with a certain color and a number. The color and number will be the winning of the game that round.
As we mentioned before there are often two different versions of live Roulette at UK casinos online. You can decide to play either European or American Roulette. The big difference between the two Roulette games is the fact that the wheel in American Roulette is designed with two zeros instead of one – this makes your advantage bigger than in European Roulette.
American live Roulette
The American Roulette wheel is styled with 38 pockets – each pocket represents a number from 0 to 36. Also there’s another pocket with 00 which is the main difference between American and European Roulette. Of the pockets there are 18 black ones and 18 red ones while the 0 and 00 are green.
European live Roulette
If you’re playing European live Roulette you will see that the wheel is designed with just one 0 instead. The pocket with the 0 is green as well while the other 36 numbers also are split with 18 red and 18 black.
Inside bets in Roulette
So, there are different ways to bet on live Roulette and they’re divided into inside and outside bets. When we’re talking about inside bets you will find them on the inner field of the Roulette tables – with numbers from 0 to 36. You can make five different inside bets called straight, split, street of three line, corner and six line.
- Straight bet: This is when you bet on one single number that you think will be the winning one when the ball falls into place. Just place one of your chips on that specific number by clicking on it and choose how much you want to bet.
- Split bet: This means that you bet on two numbers next to each other. It can be horizontally or vertically on the table. Put your chips on the line between two numbers that you want to bet on.
- Street of Three Line: If you want to bet on three numbers on a row it’s called Street of Three Line. Put your chip on the outer line of the number on the left of the three numbers on a single horizontal line.
- Corner bet: No surprise – this is when you bet on four numbers on live Roulette in a square. Place your chip on the cross between the four numbers you want to bet on.
- Six line bet: You can also bet on six numbers at a time by placing your chip on the T-junction on the left between 1 and 4 if you for example want to bet on the numbers 1 to 6.
Outside bets in live Roulette
The other types of bets in live Roulette are called outside bets. These bets are place on the boxes that you can see around the inner field from number 1 to 36. When it comes to outside bets you can choose between column, dozen, high or low, red or black as well as odd or even.
- Column bet: This is when you bet on one of three vertical rows on the Roulette table. You can choose between the left, the middle and the right simply by placing your chips in the box that you can see at the bottom of the row. By betting column you will bet on 12 numbers at once.
- Dozen bet: This is when you bet on 12 numbers in three consecutive rows. Put a chip on one of the first, second or third.
- High or Low: If you make a low bet you will be betting on the numbers from 1 to 18 and if you make a high bet you will bet on the numbers 19 to 36.
- Red or Black: You can also choose to bet on either black or red color instead of the numbers.
- Odd or Even: Bet on if you think the ball will land on an odd or even number.
Tip for beginners! If you’re new to live Roulette we recommend you to begin with the outside bets just to get to know the game.